Monday, January 7, 2008

All I want for 2008...

Well, its a brand new year. I have been really thinking about what this new year has in store for me.

I have been growing spiritually closer to God this past year more than ever. It has been awesome! God has done some great things in my life. I have a better sense of who I am, yet, I am still learning who I am. I have felt His unconditional love, His grace and His mercy.

God has revealed things to me about myself that I need to fix. He has little by little shown me the raw truth of Sarah. Even when He shows me things that I hate to see, I love Him so much for doing it. God is that friend that tells you when you have pepper in your teeth! Only your best friends will tell you if you do, the ones that really don't matter, they wont tell you.

For 2008, I want to remember every day that God is my best friend. I want to remember that my secret is always safe with Him, and that He loves me no matter what it is. I want 2008 to bring me closer and closer to Him. I want to trust in Him with everything that I am. I want to become more aware of who I am in Christ. I want to bring people closer to Christ so that they too can have what I have. I want to learn how to love like He loves me.
I want a little more of Him in the middle of me!

Happy Belated New Year Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

That is a good New Years resolution...keeping your heart on fire all year around.

STEPHANIE. said...

I enjoy you!:)