Friday, April 3, 2009

Torn

As much as I want to blog about something positive that is going on in my life right now, I cant.
I am torn. I think I am in some kind of spiritual warfare. God is gently pulling my soul to love him, but the world is pulling my body to love it. I am torn between my "sinful nature" and my love for Christ. Its not as though I have followed any of what the world is offering me, however, lately I have been hearing it loud in my ears. The temptation is sometimes overwhelming. And the denial of it seems absurd to the world.

I am a sinner. I have sinned.
I am saved. I am redeemed.

My prayer is that through the loud noise of the world I can keep my ears tuned to Gods call on my life. That I remember that I am saved, that I can claim victory over evil through what Christ did for me.

1 comment:

STEPHANIE. said...

Ill be praying for you girl...:)